Makes one 22cm square tart
- 2 packets of coconut biscuits (Tennis biscuits)
- 1 Tin Caramel Treat
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 500ml Orley Whip or Cream
- 150g Peppermint Crisp slab
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the Orley Whip or cream to form stiff peaks. In another bowl, mix together the caramel and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add the Orley Whip/cream to the caramel mixture and combine well until no Orley Whip or cream is visible.
- Starting with the biscuits, add a layer to the bottom of your bowl, then add the caramel and cream mixture, place another layer of biscuits and caramel, and continue until the mixture is finished. End with caramel on top.
- Crush the chocolate slab into fine crumbs, and sprinkle on top of the tart.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, making sure the caramel mixture is set.