4 cups White chocolate chips
1/2 cup Heavy cream or Condensed milk
2 tsp Vanilla extract
4 cups White chocolate Melted
2 cup Toppings Chopped nuts, candies, sprinkles, powdered sugar, shredded coconut.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add white chocolate, cream or condensed milk, vanilla extract.
- Heat in the microwave at 30-second increments and mix at each interval to prevent chocolate from burning.
- Cover bowl with saran wrap and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until mixture is firm enough to handle.
- Scoop out small portions of the mixture and shape into balls.
- Dip in melted white chocolate and toss some toppings before the chocolate sets (I did not use any toppings this time).
- Place on a cookie tray lined with wax paper and let the chocolate set.
- When the chocolate sets, you can drizzle some more melted white chocolate on top of each truffle.