- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 140g white sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tot Brandy
- 2 cups strong coffee at room temperature
- 1 pack Lady Fingers (Boudoir biscuits)
- Cocoa powder for dusting the top
- Beat whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Add in mascarpone cheese and continue to whip to stiff peak. Add the brandy and combine well.
- Dip ladyfingers in coffee and place at the bottom of a 20cmx20cm bowl. Don’t let them soak as they will fall apart, just a quick dunk in the coffee is enough.
- Spread half of the whipped cream mixture on top of the first layer of ladyfingers. Repeat process with the second layer of ladyfingers and cream mixture.
- Dust the top of the dessert with cocoa powder using a sieve. Refrigerate for about 2-4 hours (it gets even better in the fridge and is a perfect make-ahead dessert).