Makes 1 bread
- 7 cups brown bread flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- 5 ml salt
- 2 packets yeast
- 2 cups lukewarm water
- 80ml Olive oil
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup poppy seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a bread tin with spray and cook.
- Mix together the flour, sugar and salt. Add in the yeast and mix well. Add in the seeds and mix through.
- Combine the olive oil and lukewarm water and add to the dry ingredients, mix until a ball is formed. Knee the dough with your palm until a smooth, soft dough is formed. Place in a bowl and cover with wrap, leaving it in a medium heat space to prove. Allow to reach twice the size.
- Knee down and transfer to a bread tin.
- Let rest for 10 min. Brush with milk and bake. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack to cool down.