- 12 Wraps
- 1 kg Chicken Stroganoff
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Onion
- Spice with BBQ spice salt and pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 cup Worchester sauce
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon and herb spice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients, and put the chicken inside the marinade. Leave to absorb for 1 hour.
- In a medium-size pan cook the chicken strips until cooked
- In another pan, heat some oil and cook the onion and peppers until half soft.
- Mix the chicken, onion and peppers
- Use a griddle pan to grill the wraps by just giving them some black stripes.
- Starting with the mayo and sweet chilli sauce, mix them and put 2 tablespoons on the edge of the wrap follow by chicken and then cheese.
- Roll the edge of the wrap over the filling, then fold in the sides, rolling the wrap till the end. Brush some mayonnaise mixture on the edge to stick the end to the wrap.
- Put in a baking tray and put in the oven for 10 min to just let the cheese melt.
- Cut in half and serve.