- 1 ½ packet fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- ½ cup roughly chopped peppadews
- 1 cup feta cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1tsp crushed garlic
- Balsamic reduction
- In a medium-size pot bring water to a boil. Place the green beans in the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place into ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a medium-size pan melt some butter and add the green beans to the butter. Season with salt, pepper and crushed garlic. Fry the beans for 2-3 minutes turning them constantly. Remove from the heat and the pan. Allow to cool slightly.
- Start assembling the salad by adding the green beans to your salad bowl, then spreading the onions, peppadews and feta evenly over the green beans. Drizzle over some balsamic reduction and serve.