- 100g dark chocolate
- 100g butter
- 85g muscovado sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 100g Cake flour sifted
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- Pinch salt
- Heat the oven to 180 C. Spray ramekins and Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and butter gently in a bowl over boiling water. Do not let the bowl touch the water.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until double in size and foamy.
- Combine the flour, cocoa and salt and set aside.
- Mix in the chocolate and butter mixture to the eggs.
- Fold in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined
- Divide between the ramekins – each one two thirds full. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and cook for 10 -12 minutes until firm but still wobbly.
- Serve immediately with ice cream or cream.