Makes: 16-18 medium rolls
- 900g Cake Flour
- 2 pkt yeast
- 60g Sugar
- 15 g Salt
- 600 ml Warm Water
- Sesame seeds, poppy seeds
- Mix the flour, sugar and salt together until well combined.
- Add the yeast and mix well.
- Add the water and mix until a ball is formed, knee the bread till smooth and soft. Leave to rest for about 15 min.
- When risen, make small balls, and roll them until you have a smooth top side.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle on some sesame and poppy seeds.
- Let rise for 15 min.
- Bake at 180C for 15 – 20 min.