- 2 wraps
- 1 onion, roughly cut
- 6 mushrooms, cut in 4
- 4 peppadews, roughly cut
- 3 baby corn
- 3 green pattypan’s, sliced
- 60ml butter
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 cups cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp chives, chopped
- 100g mozzarella cheese, in cubes
- In a medium pan, melt the butter with the garlic, add all prepared vegetables and chives to the melted butter and allow to fry until half cooked, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cream, reduce the heat and allow to simmer until the cream has reduced half of the quantity. Add 3 mozzarella cubes to the vegetable mixture.
- Line a baking tray and place one wrap down on the baking tray, spread the rest of the mozzarella cubes all over the wrap.
- Pour over the vegetable mixture evenly and close it with the second wrap on top. Place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Once taken from the oven, cut the wrap into four ¼ pieces and serve.
Hint: For a vegan you can remove all the dairy and replace the cream with coconut cream.