- 500g frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 packet cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup basil, thinly sliced
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium-size pot, boil some water and add the corn, allow to cook for 2-5 minutes. Strain and set aside to cool down.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and whisk till a smooth dressing is formed.
- Toss together the corn, baby tomato, onion, basil and the dressing. Dish out into the desired serving bowl.
- Crumble over the feta cheese and some fresh basil leaves and serve.