- 1 packet screw pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 230 g mozzarella, cut into blocks
- 100g salami, quartered
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 packet cherry tomato, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced
For the Dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together pasta, mozzarella, salami, spinach, tomatoes, and olives.
- To make the dressing, add olive oil, vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, parsley, and red pepper flakes to a jar and secure with a lid then shake to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dress pasta with dressing and place in the fridge for 2 hours. Serve cold.