- 1 Packet fresh baby spinach, washed
- 2 packets strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
Poppy Seed Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- salt and pepper
For the dressing
- Combine all dressing ingredients together and whisk until well combined, set aside
For the salad
- In a salad bowl start by placing the baby spinach at the bottom of the bowl.
- Spread ½ of the strawberries over the spinach, then half of the avocado and red onion. Start the prosses again with the remaining ingredients, starting with the spinach again.
- Pour over your salad dressing and sprinkle the toasted almond nuts over. Serve immediately.
Note: To prevent your avocado’s to turn black, pour some lemon juice in a bowl, and after cutting the avocado’s into desired blocks, place them in the lemon juice for 3-5 minutes, remove from the lemon juice and use in your salad.