- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- 1 pkts Mixed Baby Salad Greens
- 3 cups Strawberries, Sliced
- 2 cups Fresh Blueberries
- 1 whole Pineapple, Diced
- 1 cup Sliced Almonds
- To make poppy seed dressing: Combine olive oil, rice vinegar, honey, dijon mustard and sea salt in a blender. Blend until creamy.
- Stir in poppy seeds and set aside.
- To assemble salad: In a large bowl combine salad greens, strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and slice almonds. Toss until combined.
- Drizzle with poppy seed dressing and serve.