- ½ butternut
- ½ onion
- 1 baby marrow
- 1 patty pan
- 2 baby carrots
- 2 white mushrooms
- ½ tin Cannellini beans or red kidney beans
- 1cup coconut cream or normal cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the half butternut in a medium-sized shallow oven pan with a little bit of water inside.
- Dash some salt and pepper over the butternut, cover with foil and place it in the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Prepare your vegetables, fry them in some olive oil until cooked, add the beans and coconut cream or cream.
- When the butternut is soft, remove from the oven and pour out excess water if any.
- Ladle the vegetable mixture into the butternut and place back in the oven before serving to heat through.
Hint: If you want to you can add cheese on top of your butternut before you place it back in the oven and use normal cream instead of coconut cream.