- 1 ½ cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa plus 1 tsp cocoa
- 3 cups hot water
- 135g butter
- 1 1/8 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 ¼ cup cake flour
- 1 ½ tbsp Baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 7 ½ tbsp Cocoa powder
For the sauce:
- Combine all ingredients and stir well until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside
For the Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line an ovenproof bowl (30x22cm) with spray and cook.
- In the bowl of a mixer, add butter and sugar together and cream till smooth and white. Add the eggs one by one till mix through.
- Mix together all dry ingredients and add to sugar and egg mixture. Add the milk in slowly.
- Add sauce till half full to pre-lined bowl and then add in the pudding.
- Bake for 12-15min. Remove from heat. Serve with whipped or normal cream.