- 500 g Butter
- 2 cups White sugar
- 2 cups Brown sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 4 tsp Vanilla
- 10 ml Bicarbonate of soda – mixed with 10ml hot water
- 5 ml Salt
- 6 cups Flour
- 4 cups Chocolate chips
- Cream together the butter, white and brown sugar, until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla, bicarb and salt.
- Stir in the flour and chocolate chips.
- Roll into small balls (about 2cm) and softly press flat on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180°C.
- Allow to cool, but you can also enjoy it straight from the oven!